Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A custom plastic injection molding company is looking for a self-motivated team player for their Material Handler position in Merrimack, NH. You’ll support the injection molding division by providing raw materials and supplies as needed. This is a great long-term opportunity in a friendly work environment!
Responsibilities of the Material Handler
- Dry and mix materials and fill the hoppers as required
- Grind all the regrind, making sure material is properly identified before grinding and after
- Transport materials to the warehouse
- Inspect equipment for function and safety
- Maintain records of materials used
- Recommend improvements in systems and procedures
- Keep the work area clean and organized
- Perform any other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Material Handler
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and anticipate what needs to be done
- Good communication skills in English
- Ability to use hand tools, manual pallet jack, and power pallet jack
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic math and computer skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
The Material Handler works Sunday through Thursday, 11:00pm-7:15am. Pay starts at $17.60/hour ($16/hour base pay plus a 10% shift differential). Apply today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.