Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Hooksett, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A leading manufacturer of quality wire and cable is looking for a Material Handler in Hooksett, NH! This position requires extensive use of a forklift. If you are self-motivated and have previous experience, this is a great long-term opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Material Handler
- Pull bulk cables from stock to be processed by respool operators
- Put away bulk cables into stock when jobs are finished
- Provide respool operators with reels and boxes needed to process jobs
- Maintain control of inventory for both bulk cable reels and packaging materials
- When needed, move raw materials, finished goods, scrap, or waste either for respool or production
- Document the material transitions completed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Material Handler
- Must have 1-2 years of forklift and material handling experience
- Inventory control experience is a plus
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Must work independently and be flexible with assigned tasks
- High school diploma or equivalent
This second shift position works Monday through Friday, 3:00pm-11:30pm. Pay is $15/hour. Apply today for this Material Handler position!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to email@example.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.