Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A custom plastic injection molding company is looking for a Material Handler in Merrimack, NH! In this role you would support the injection molding division by supplying raw materials and supplies as needed. This is a great long-term opportunity in a friendly work environment!
Responsibilities of the Material Handler
- Dry and mix materials and fill the hoppers as required
- Grind all the regrind, making sure material is already identified before grinding and after
- Transport materials to the warehouse
- Inform the Material Supervisor of the status of all equipment used for function and safety
- Clean up any materials spilled or otherwise unfit for use
- Maintain records of materials used as directed by the Material Supervisor
- Understand all documentation required to perform assigned tasks (work orders)
- Make recommendations for improvements in systems and procedures
- Perform any other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Material Handler
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to follow instructions and anticipate what needs to be done
- Works well independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to speak, understand, and read English to follow all written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work with hand tools, manual pallet jack, and power pallet jack
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills
- Basic math and computer skills
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, and able to show initiative
- Good time management skills
The Material Handler position works first shift, Monday through Friday, from 7:00am-3:15pm. Pay starts at $14/hour. Apply today!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.