Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Leddy Group is looking for short-term Material Handlers to join the busy team at Vapotherm in Exeter, NH! Both first-shift weekdays and 12-hour weekend shifts are available, so you can pick what works best for you. Come expand your skill set at a company that was voted one of the best places to work in New Hampshire! You’ll receive a $1,000 hiring bonus!
Responsibilities of the Material Handler
- Fill two-bin Kanban system in production
- Participate in year-end physical inventory
- Help pick orders in the warehouse as needed
- Assist with production of finished goods as needed
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail in the execution of work instructions, accurately repeating and documenting steps
- Provide training to others as necessary
- Follow company policies and procedures to meet ISO and FDA guidelines for compliance
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Material Handler
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience in material handling or a related field
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using hand tools and working with small components is a plus but not required
- Ability to accurately record information and follow detailed written and verbal work instructions
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures, revisions, updates, and system improvements
- ISO/FDA related work experience is ideal
First shift works Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:00pm for $19/hour. Fourth shift works Saturdays and Sundays, 7:00am-7:00pm for $22.80/hour. Apply today for this Material Handler position!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.