Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Bow, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is currently looking for Material Handlers for our client in Bow, NH. They have openings on 1st and 2nd shift!
Responsibilities of the Material Handlers:
- Block skid stacks so weight is distributed correctly.
- Between production, assist with cleaning and making sure skids in the department have paper down on top of them.
- Preparing proper blocks cut and placed in storage for the day.
- Pounding down nails in skids if any are sticking out.
- Basic documentation.
Qualifications of the Material Handlers:
- Read, Write and Speak English
- Must have power tool experience
- Attention to Detail
- Must be able to pass a drug screen upon offer
First shift hours are 8 AM – 5 PM, Monday through Friday, and Second shift hours are 4 PM – 12 AM (or until work is done).
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (603) 225-7300, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.