Location: Bow, NH, USA
Leddy Group is currently looking for Material Handlers for our client in Bow, NH. They have openings on 1st and 2nd shift!
Responsibilities of the Material Handlers:
- Block skid stacks so weight is distributed correctly.
- Between production, assist with cleaning and making sure skids in the department have paper down on top of them.
- Preparing proper blocks cut and placed in storage for the day.
- Pounding down nails in skids if any are sticking out.
- Basic documentation.
Qualifications of the Material Handlers:
- Read, Write and Speak English
- Must have power tool experience
- Attention to Detail
- Must be able to pass a drug screen upon offer
First shift hours are 8 AM – 5 PM, Monday through Friday, and Second shift hours are 4 PM – 12 AM (or until work is done).
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (603) 225-7300, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.