Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Dover, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Electronics company in Dover, NH is looking for Material Handlers to join their team! This client is looking for varying levels of warehouse experience. They specialize in refurbishing/replacing POS systems.
Responsibilities of the Material Handlers:
- Material handling, disassembly, transport, inventory, receiving and scrap activities as required
- Work on moving product throughout the warehouse in accordance with SOPs
- Coordinate with deployment, warehouse lead, inventory clerk, asset management lead and expediter to ensure that priorities are communicated
Requirements of the Material Handlers:
- High school diploma or GED and recent related experience
- Manage time efficiently
- Maintain quality control standards
- Maintain accurate inventory counts
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, adapting and switching between tasks and teams as the requirements or demands change
The compensation for this position starts at $14-$16/hour, but depends on experience. The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday 9:30am-6pm.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.