Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A large, well-known manufacturer is looking for a friendly team player for their Mechanical Assembler role in Bow, NH! Both first and second shift hours are available.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Assembler
- Follow written and verbal instructions to assemble electrical components for commercial equipment
- Organize and verify components for assembly, and monitor work for quality
- Use Quality Management System (QMS) and manufacturing resource planning (MRP) system as required
- Assist with inventory control
- Keep accurate records
- Cross train in other product lines and help train fellow employees
- Adhere to all safety and procedural policies
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Mechanical Assembler
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Technically inclined
- Good decision-making, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a diverse team
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in the work environment
- Dependable and punctual
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. frequently and up to 50 lbs. occasionally
First shift hours are Monday through Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm, and second shift is 2:30pm-11:00pm. Pay is $17.50/hour for first shift and $20.50/hour for second shift. Apply today to grow your career as a Mechanical Assembler at a company that has delivered world-class products for over 100 years!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.