Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Lebanon, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A global manufacturer is looking for Mechanical Assemblers to join their team in Lebanon, NH. This is a high paying, first-shift role with a sought-after employer!
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Assembler
- Perform mechanical assembly using hand tools and power tools
- Read, comprehend, interpret, and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, and other written instructions, and follow established procedures to accurately assemble products
- Work with various sized materials from heavy parts to small intricate parts
- Prepare cables by stripping, tinning, and labeling
- Glue and seal using Loctite, epoxy, RTV, and other compounds
- Solder and assemble various parts to VW transducers
- Perform quality testing/inspecting to ensure the product meets specifications and quality standards
- Identify product defects and report on issues to appropriate personnel
- Rework and/or repair assembled products according to engineering specification changes
- Keep accurate records, logs, etc. of production quantities and time
- Handle ESD sensitive materials and equipment
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Help maintain equipment and a clean, safe work environment
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Perform related duties as assigned by Supervisor
Qualifications of the Mechanical Assembler
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Ability to work from written instructions and read and interpret documents such as operating instructions, procedure manuals, blueprints, and safety rules
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work well with other employees and a willingness to switch tasks frequently when required
- Soldering experience is required
- Ability to work with a wide range of hand and machine tools is necessary
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to keep accurate records
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. frequently and up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- High school diploma or equivalent
The Mechanical Assembler position works Monday through Friday from 6:00am-2:30pm or 7:00am-3:30pm. Pay ranges from $17-19/hour depending on experience.
To apply, email a copy of your resume to Lebanon@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.272.0102.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.