Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Rochester, NH, US
Type: Full Time
A Rochester design and manufacturing company focusing in residential and commercial heating products needs a Mechanical Assembler! This position is working on one of many product lines, using hand and power tools to put together a boiler from scratch. This position also gets the ability to cross-train on multiple stations and products.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Effective communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to be flexible on working overtime
- A minimum of 1 year of manufacturing experience is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
First shift hours are Monday – Friday, 7am to 3:30pm, with the possibility of overtime during the week and Saturdays.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org call (603) 749-4810 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.