Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Somersworth, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Currently looking to hire a Mechanical Assembler technician to join the team of a local essential employer. This company makes a diverse range of small products that includes bobbins, stacks, cores, transformers, coils and magnet track assemblies. Must have a knack for details, strong hand dexterity and ability to follow variety of instructions including blueprints and schematics.
Responsibilities for this Mechanical Assembler:
- Proper operation of machinery and equipment used in the manufacturing process including scales, fixtures, ovens, vacuum equipment, microscopes, height indicators, verniers, micrometers, mechanical test stations, magnetic test stations, coating equipment, induction heaters, hones, grinders, desiccators and measuring equipment.
- Set-up machinery and equipment
- Process documentation and inspections for mechanical and electrical processes
- Magnet track assembly
- Stacking and molding activities
Qualifications for position:
- Must have prior assembly, machine operator and/or inspection experience
- Good hand dexterity
- Experience using hand tools, micrometers and verniers
- Pass a pre-employment background check and drug testing
This is a full-time position with the working schedule of Monday through Thursday with flexible 1st shift position ranging from 4am-5:30pm. The starting pay for this position depends on your experience but all are encouraged to apply.
Job Location: Somersworth, NH 03878
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-749-4810 or apply online. Please reference job number 41246.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.