A leading filtration manufacturer is currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join the team at their facility in Nashua, NH. In this role you will be primarily responsible for researching, planning, and designing mechanical and electromechanical products and systems. This is a full-time, first-shift position with great benefits that can lead to a direct hire for the right candidate!
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineer
- Research and analyze data such as internal and customer design proposals, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application
- Design products or systems such as instruments, controls, machines, and parts for injection moldings
- Plan and perform the fabrication of test control apparatus and equipment, and development of methods and procedures for testing products or systems
- Coordinate and perform fabrication and installation activities to ensure products and systems conform to engineering design and customer specifications
- Coordinate and perform operation, maintenance, and repair activities to obtain optimum utilization of machines and equipment
- Design products and systems to interface machines, hardware, and software
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions
- Develop innovative approaches and ideas for continuous improvement
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with team members
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
Qualifications of the Mechanical Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 2+ years of experience
- Experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
- Knowledge of plastics and injection moldings preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand and apply work methods that drive accuracy and speed
- Ability to work well independently with little supervision and as part of a team
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
If you want to be part of building a healthy future and enjoy a career in a high-growth market, don’t miss this Mechanical Engineer position at a well-established family company!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.