Location: Concord, NH, USA
Family owned manufacturing company in the Concord, NH area is seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join their team. This is a terrific , entry-level role for an individual with at least 1-3 years of professional work experience. The mechanical engineer is required to be able to seamlessly toggle between design work and assisting in other areas of manufacturing such as production and assembly. If you enjoy being hands on while having the opportunity to grow your design skills, this role could be
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineer:
- Design mechanical components of capital equipment, fabrications and replacement parts.
- Work closely with other members of the engineering team to test prototypes.
- Assist in other areas on the manufacturing floor as needed.
Qualifications of the Mechanical Engineer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 1-3 years of professional work experience.
- Proficiency with AutoCad and Solidworks.
- A willingness to be flexible to assist with other areas of manufacturing as needed.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-666-4051, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.