Location: Nashua, NH, USA
Engineering consulting company in the industrial industry and design field located in Nashua, NH is seeking a cross functional Mechanical Engineer to join their diverse, highly skilled team. This company works with clients in a diverse range of industries, so if you think variety is the spice of life, this role could be right for you! This company also values their employees just as much as their customers, and encourages a work hard, play hard environment by hosting outings and events for employees.
The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for working closely with customers to ascertain their needs, design customized solutions that meet customer specifications, then assist in the process of building and testing the equipment. This position requires strong mechanical design skills and troubleshooting experience working with large-scale industrial equipment.
Daily responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineer:
- Develop concepts and clearly articulate and explain ideas in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of engineering principles while working through the design and development process.
- Create 3D models based on concepts using Solidworks.
- Conduct analysis utilizing FEA software paired with hand calculations.
- Conduct vibration and lifetime testing to determine the precision and high-speed capabilities of products.
- Partner closely with clients, colleagues, vendors and applications experts.
Requirements of the Mechanical Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- 8-12 years of experience in a similar role, preferably working with large-scale industrial equipment.
- Extensive Solidworks experience.
- Experience with automation and high-speed motion systems is required.
- Robotics industry experience is preferred.
- Excellent technical problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to partner with various internal team members and external customers seamlessly.
This is a full time, long term position offering a competitive salary.
This employer does not offer relocation assistance; local candidates are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this position, please email your resume, call 603-666-4051, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.