Location: Bedford, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Join a consulting, research development, and manufacturing company that knows that all of their employees are a key component to their success. This company is award-winning and services customers in over 21 countries and is looking for their next Mechanical Engineer.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineer:
- Designing antennas, tooling, and other test fixtures.
- Performing both structural and thermal-mechanical analyses.
- Contributing to proposal creation.
- Assisting to manage project timelines.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications of the Mechanical Engineer:
- Experience with FEA software, specifically Ansys.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor software.
- Experience with RF manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
This is a permanent opportunity that offers a competitive compensation package.
Location: Bedford, NH 03110
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.