Location: Contoocook, Hopkinton, NH, USA
A heavy equipment manufacturing company just outside Concord, NH is seeking a Mechanical Engineer to design all components of custom equipment, including hydraulics, pneumatics, and electronics. This is a full time, direct hire position. This client will consider recent graduates, as well as experienced candidates!
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineer:
- Interpret client requests to design custom equipment that meets their specifications.
- Create design drawings with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electronic parts using AutoCAD Inventor.
- Possibly assist with writing electrical, pneumatic and electronics controls, as well as PLC programming
Qualifications of the Mechanical Engineer:
- Experience designing parts including mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics and electronics.
- Experience with welding and machining applications
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Must be well organized and detail oriented
- Experience with controls and PLC Programming is a plus
This position works on first shift, Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 4:30 PM. Position offers competitive benefits, and starting salary is flexible depending on experience.
To apply for this position, email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.