Location: Manchester, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is recruiting for a direct hire Mechanical Engineer in the Manchester, NH area. This well established and respected company has a great culture and never had a layoff! This is an awesome opportunity to join a mid-size company that is growing and where your work will make an impact in aerospace and defense!
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineer:
Mechanical designs of antenna products and associated parts as well as perform mechanical analyses to proof hardware performance.
- Mechanical design of tooling and test fixtures.
- Perform mechanical analyses—structural, thermal, etc.
- Participate in MRB processes.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineering to transition designs to Production.
- Contribute to proposal creation by analyzing customer specifications, both design and test, to evaluate feasibility and cost.
- Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products, using drafting tools or computer-assisted design/drafting equipment and software
Mechanical Engineer Qualifications:
- Minimum BS in Mechanical Engineering
- Stable and proven work history of 5+ years experience
- Must have excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Experience in RF component (preferably antenna)
- Experience in the Military/Aerospace/Government (MAG) markets a plus
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor
- Strong working knowledge of GD&T and FEA software Ansys
- Programming skills such as Visual Basic and Matlab
- Client will also entertain recent graduates
- U.S. citizenship required, security clearance or ability to obtain security clearance preferred
Company offers a very competitive salary along with a generous benefits package to include tuition reimbursement, profit sharing etc!
Don’t delay, apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.