Location: Manchester, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is recruiting for a direct hire Mechanical Engineer in the Manchester, NH area. This well established and respected company has a great culture and never had a layoff! This is a awesome opportunity to join a mid-size company that is growing and where your work will make an impact in aerospace and defense!
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineer:
Mechanical designs of antenna products and associated parts as well as perform mechanical analyses to proof hardware performance.
- Mechanical design of tooling and test fixtures.
- Perform mechanical analyses—structural, thermal, etc.
- Participate in MRB processes.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineering to transition designs from to Production.
- Contribute to proposal creation by analyzing customer specifications, both design and test, to evaluate feasibility and cost.
- Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products, using drafting tools or computer-assisted design/drafting equipment and software
Mechanical Engineer Qualifications:
- Minimum BS in Mechanical Engineering
- Stable and proven work history of 5+ years experience
- Must have excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Experience in RF component (preferably antenna)
- Experience in the Military/Aerospace/Government (MAG) markets a plus
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor
- Strong working knowledge of GD&T and FEA software Ansys
- Programming skills such as Visual Basic and Matlab
- Client will also entertain recent graduates
- U.S. citizenship required, security clearance or ability to obtain security clearance preferred
Company offers a very competitive salary along with a generous benefits package to include tuition reimbursement, profit sharing etc!