Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Concord, NH
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking a Mechanical Technician for a client in Concord, NH.
This is a long term, permanent opportunity for the right candidate with a growing company.
Responsibilities of Mechanical Technician:
- Disassembly and assembly of bearing housings, and internal roll components.
- Using air tools and hand tools, hydraulic bearing/gear pullers.
- Visual inspection of roll components and parts, to ensure quality of used components. Properly documenting repair requirements, as listed in company repair manuals and instructions.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills using: basic hydraulics, pneumatics, fabrication, cutting with a torch, basic layout, blueprint reading, and precision measurement.
- Preferred candidates will have a mechanical aptitude, be familiar with a manufacturing setting and flexible to work in/ cross train in other departments.
- Preferred candidate will have knowledge of bearings, chains, sprockets, and troubleshooting techniques. Successful candidates must be able to perform, basic computer /data entry skills.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and criminal background check upon offer
1st Shift: 7:00 am-3:30 pm, Monday-Friday
Pay is dependent on experience up to $17 per hour
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.