Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Exeter, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A medical device company in Exeter, NH is looking for first and third shift Medical Assemblers to join their team. Come work in a clean and modern facility for a company that was voted one of the best places to work for in New Hampshire! This position offers a direct-hire opportunity for candidates with solid attendance and performance!
Responsibilities of the Medical Assembler
- Work on a line assembling respiratory medical products in a cleanroom environment
- Follow written and verbal instructions for the manufacture and/or service of the equipment
- Operate a large automated assembly machine at the required pace
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail in the execution of work instructions, accurately repeating and documenting steps
- Understand procedures to meet ISO and FDA guidelines for compliance
- Work in a team environment, with coworkers, engineers, etc. to meet company objectives
- Adapt to changes in procedures, revisions, updates, and system improvements
- Provide technical support to R&D, CAPA and Compliant system activities
- Cross-train to be fully qualified in all production and manufacturing activities
- Provide training to others as necessary
- Perform activities outside of manufacturing as needed to assist other departments
Qualifications of the Medical Assembler
- Previous medical assembly experience preferred but not required
- Good hand dexterity
- Ability to work in fast-paced, repetitive role and stand for your entire shift
- Ability to follow written/verbal instructions in English
- Basic computer skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
Choose from first or third shift to best fit your schedule! First shift works Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:00pm, for $15.23/hour. Third shift works Sunday through Thursday, 11:00pm-7:00am, for $17.51/hour. Apply today for this Medical Assembler position!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to Seacoast@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.749.4810.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.