Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Leddy Group is looking for Medical Assemblers to join the busy team at Vapotherm in Exeter, NH. The position is a short-term assignment expected to last 3-6 months. Openings are currently available on 4th and 5th shifts. This super-hot opportunity offers unique weekend hours, competitive pay, and a generous hiring bonus of $1,000 for 4th shift and $2,000 for 5th!
Responsibilities of the Medical Assembler
- Work on a line assembling respiratory medical products in a cleanroom environment
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Operate a large automated assembly machine
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail in the execution of work instructions, accurately repeating and documenting steps
- Meet ISO and FDA guidelines for compliance
- Work as part of a team to meet company objectives
- Adapt to changes in procedures, revisions, updates, and system improvements
- Cross-train to be fully qualified in all production and manufacturing activities, and help train others as necessary
Qualifications of the Medical Assembler
- Previous medical assembly experience preferred but not required
- Good hand dexterity
- Ability to work in fast-paced, repetitive role and stand for your entire shift
- Team player
- Ability to follow written/verbal instructions in English
- Basic computer skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. frequently
Choose the shift that best fits your schedule for this Medical Assembler opportunity. Fourth shift works Saturdays and Sundays, 11:00am-11:00pm for $21.80/hour plus a $1,000 signing bonus. Fifth shift works Friday and Saturday nights, 11:00pm-11:00am for $24.70/hour plus a $2,000 signing bonus. Apply today to join one of the best places to work in New Hampshire!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.