Speciality: Office Support & Customer Service
Location: Portsmouth, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Our client, a well-known healthcare facility, is looking for a Medical Receptionist. This a great opportunity for career-minded individuals to join a team that values the importance of providing outstanding patient care.
Responsibilities of Medical Receptionist:
- Answer phones and direct calls to the appropriate party or handle the caller’s needs
- Greet patients upon arrival, sign them in and obtain insurance information
- Schedule appointments for new and returning patients
- Make appointment reminder calls
- Provide patients with support and guidance as needed
Qualifications for the Medical Receptionist position:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid understanding of medical terminology and HIPAA laws
- A team-player mentality and the ability to thrive in a busy office setting
This is a Direct Hire position offering a full benefits package. The pay level is $16/hr. but does depend upon skills and experience. The working schedule is Monday-Wednesday 8:45 am – 5:15 pm, Thursday and Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
Job Location: Portsmouth, NH
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-749-4810 or apply online. Please reference job number 40186.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.