Speciality: Office Support & Customer Service
Location: Lebanon, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking a full time, interim Medical Scheduler for a well know medical facility in the Upper Valley. This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with a stable company that has a favorable reputation in the area.
Responsibilities of the Medical Scheduler role will include:
- Calling patients to schedule new and follow up appointments.
- Working with other departments to coordinate appointments with multiple locations within the facility at once.
- Checking patients in for appointments.
- Assisting with inputting insurance information and authorizing insurance electronically.
- Completing other administrative/scheduling tasks and small projects as needed.
Requirements of the Medical Scheduler role will include:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
- Prior experience working in a medical facility preferred but not required.
- Excellent computer skills.
This opportunity offers competitive compensation and the ability to work with a professional team!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.