Mold Setter Mechanic
Mold Setter Mechanic
Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A dynamic and growing company is now hiring for their Mold Setter Mechanic role on 2nd and 3rd shift in Wolfeboro, NH. You’ll help ensure that manufacturing equipment and processes can deliver high-quality plastic injection molded products. This is a great full-time opportunity in a supportive work environment, and you’ll earn a $1,000 signing bonus!
Responsibilities of the Mold Setter Mechanic
- Operate powered mobile equipment
- Monitor, assist, and troubleshoot existing processes designed to improve product quality, productivity, and overall equipment efficiency
- Provide technical support to operators and other molding personnel
- Set up and operate standard or specialized machine tools and accessory control devices to make a wide variety of parts
- Process molding machine, making minor changes to process to ensure product quality
- Make necessary equipment changeovers
- Monitor equipment, make repairs and adjustments, and/or recommend refurbishment as needed
- Modify existing robot programs to handle parts without damage
- Operate overhead crane, change molds, and set up machine for production
- Complete and maintain ISO competencies for department
- Facilitate and support facility and manufacturing safety, environmental, and ergonomics efforts
- Maintain documentation
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Mold Setter Mechanic
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in injection mold set up, mold changes, first piece inspection/try out, troubleshooting, debugging, etc. preferred
- Motivated self-starter who can work well with minimal direction
- Attention to detail
Openings are available on 2nd shift working Monday through Friday from 3:00pm-11:00pm, and 3rd shift working Monday night through Saturday morning from 11:00pm-7:30am. We look forward to hearing from you about this Mold Setter Mechanic position!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.