Speciality: Office Support & Customer Service
Location: North Hampton, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Growing seacoast company is seeking a customer service driven candidate to join their team. The ideal candidate for this position is organized and able to work in fast paced environment.
Responsibilities for Office Assistant:
- Answer the phones and respond to all emails and direct to proper person
- Greet customers and provide excellent customer service
- Answer all customer questions and assist on the sales floor when needed
- Handle all payments and reconcile drawer at end shift
- Data entry into computer system
- Register warranties, schedule service appointments, schedule pickup and deliveries.
Qualifications for Office Assistant:
- Excellent customer service abilities
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient with computers
This is a first shift position. Some weekend work will be required, schedule is rotating. Pay is $15.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.