Speciality: Office Support & Customer Service
Location: Hampton, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Growing seacoast company is seeking a customer service driven Office Assistant to join their team. The ideal candidate for this position is organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment. If you are a good communicator and open to learning and training, we want to speak with you!
Responsibilities for Office Assistant:
- Answer the phones and respond to all emails and direct to the proper person
- Greet customers and provide excellent customer service
- Answer all customer questions and assist on the sales floor when needed
- Handle all payments and reconcile drawer at end shift
- Data entry into the computer system
- Register warranties, schedule service appointments, schedule pickup, and deliveries.
Qualifications for Office Assistant:
- Excellent customer service abilities
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient with computers
This is a first shift position. Some weekend work will be required, the schedule is rotating. Pay is $15.
Location: Hampton, NH
Leddy Group is a privately-owned regional staffing organization. We specialize in many areas including light industrial, skilled manufacturing, administrative, engineering, executive, human resources, accounting, and finance. View all of our current openings at leddygroup.com.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810 or apply online. Please reference job number 39851.