An exciting engineering firm is seeking an approachable, articulate individual to join their team as an Office Assistant/Receptionist! You’ll provide support to the office manager, secretarial team, and other administrative departments. This full-time position offers an innovative work environment and opportunities for growth!
Responsibilities of the Office Assistant/Receptionist
- Greet visitors at reception and help with switchboard coverage
- Coordinate schedules and offer meeting support
- Distribute mail
- Perform data entry, filing, photocopying, and document support tasks
- Restock office supplies
- Perform related clerical duties as requested
Qualifications of the Office Assistant/Receptionist
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent plus two years relevant work experience; an Associate’s degree or equivalent from an accredited two-year college or administrative/business school is preferred
- Familiarity with general office equipment and administrative procedures is essential
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills
- Good time management, organizational, and decision-making skills
- Strong attention to detail
Hours for this Office Assistant/Receptionist position are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. If you’d like to put your skills to work at a friendly, well-established company, apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.