Speciality: Administrative & Office Support
Location: Lee, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Our Seacoast-area, family-owned client is looking for an Office Assistant/Receptionist! In this fast-paced role, you will answer calls, greet visitors, and perform administrative tasks in a fun and collaborative environment. You will be part of a tight team that relies on each other constantly, so cross-training is required!
Responsibilities of the Office Assistant/Receptionist
- Answer and transfer phone calls on a multi-line system
- Greet incoming visitors
- Data entry and clerical tasks including filing and scanning
- Administrative projects as assigned
Qualifications of the Office Assistant/Receptionist:
- Prior administrative, customer service, and phone experience
- Detail-oriented with strong ability to multi-task
- Accurate typing @ 60WPM
- Excellent time management skills
- Pleasant phone voice and strong communication skills
- Comfortable working in a team environment, incorporating feedback into action
- Experience using Microsoft Office; Excel is a must
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions, policies and procedures.
- Self-motivated, proactive and self-disciplined
Apply now for this Office Assistant/Receptionist role in a dynamic culture with many employee-driven incentives!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.