Speciality: Administrative & Office Support
Location: White River Junction, Hartford, VT, USA
A well-known, professional financial institution in the White River Junction area is seeking an interim Office Assistant! Strong computer skills are necessary in this position that will last through the end of February. A flexible schedule is offered based on the candidate’s preference!
What does a typical day look like for the Office Assistant?
- Review closing documents returned by mail for signatures and accuracy
- File original notes appropriately with loan servicing and secondary market
- Review and verify information on customer CIP forms
- Remove documents from the loan closing package to send to loan servicing
- Scan loan closing documents and file electronically to loan origination system
What makes a successful Office Assistant?
- Strong computer skills
- Prior office experience preferred
This Office Assistant position is available immediately, so apply now!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.