A healthcare organization in Manchester, NH needs a full-time Office Assistant! In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with all front desk operations, from answering the phones to scheduling appointments. The ideal candidate has experience working in a healthcare setting and enjoys interacting with patients, insurance representatives, physician’s offices, etc.
Responsibilities of the Office Assistant
- Answer phone and assist or direct callers
- Greet patients and assist them, as necessary
- Assist patients with completing forms
- Schedule appointments
- Assist with referrals
- Perform routine office tasks, such as copying, filing, etc.
- Perform other tasks and projects, as required
Qualifications of the Office Assistant
- 2+ years in a healthcare setting desired
- Professional, yet friendly and helpful personality
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
Please share your resume in confidence for this Office Assistant opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.