If you enjoy wearing different hats, consider this full-time Office Assistant position! You’ll perform some light accounting, payroll, and office tasks within a Hooksett, NH manufacturing company. Office management experience required!
Responsibilities of the Office Assistant
- Process payroll and submit taxes
- Complete shipping paperwork for orders
- Process A/P and A/R
- Perform general office tasks, such as filing, copying, etc.
- Order office supplies
- Event coordination
- Other related tasks and duties
Qualifications of the Office Assistant
- Prior experience in office management and in bookkeeping/payroll
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and able to multitask
- Skilled in MS Office Suite
Please share your resume in confidence for this Office Assistant opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.