Speciality: Office Support & Customer Service
Location: Lee, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A successful Lee, NH company is seeking an Office Assistant to join their team. This position provides an excellent opportunity to enhance and develop administrative abilities in a setting that offers a strong team dynamic.
This company offers amazing employee incentives such as outdoor recreation space, a fitness area, and a well-equipped staff break room.
Responsibilities for the position:
- Answering and transferring phone calls on a multi-line system
- Greeting incoming visitors
- Data entry and clerical tasks including filing
- Administrative projects as assigned
Qualifications of the Office Assistant position:
- Self-motivated, proactive and self-disciplined
- Accurate typing @ 60WPM
- Effective time management skills
- Pleasant phone voice and strong communication skills
- Experience working in a team environment, incorporating feedback into action
- Able to concentrate on a single task for a lengthy period of time, also able to multi-task
- A positive attitude
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Excel is a must
This is a full-time opportunity offering a first shift schedule. The hours of operation are Monday – Friday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm and one of these days at 10:00 am-7:00 pm.
Job Location: Lee, NH 03861
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810 or apply online. Please reference job number 40359.
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.