Put your strong administrative skills to use as an Office Assistant! This full-time opportunity is at a family-run, international manufacturer with a location here in Newport, NH. You’ll work in an office setting with access to the manufacturing floor. This is a great chance to be a key team member for this well-established company while providing critical administrative support to its President.
Responsibilities of the Office Assistant
- Process customer quotes, order entry, and order confirmation
- Manage customer invoicing
- Track schedules
- Process engineering department change orders
- Maintain time records for production department
- Process purchase requisitions
- Perform general filing duties
- Maintain OSHA logs
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Perform various other administrative support tasks as assigned
Qualifications of the Office Assistant
- Proven administrative experience within a manufacturing setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional demeanor
- Solid computer skills with proficiency in CRM software and MS Office
If you have exceptional communication skills, sharp business sense, and aren’t afraid to push back and get things done, this could be a great fit for you! Pay for this Office Assistant position depends on experience. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.