A small non-profit in Concord, NH is looking for an experienced Office Coordinator for their team! In this full-time, direct hire position, you’ll perform a wide range of administrative functions for the entire office and help support the leadership team. You should consider this role if you are an experienced admin who enjoys working within a collaborative team and a mission-based environment.
Responsibilities of the Office Coordinator
- Answer phone and assist or direct callers
- Greet and assist visitors
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and manage calendars
- Perform routine office tasks such as processing incoming/outgoing mail, ordering supplies, maintaining files, etc.
- Create and distribute regular and ad hoc reports
- Prepare travel arrangements
- Perform other related tasks and projects
Qualifications of the Office Coordinator
- 3+ years of administrative experience
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to maintain discretion
- Flexible team player
Please share your resume in confidence for this Office Coordinator opportunity that starts at $45,000/year. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.