Speciality: Accounting & Finance
Location: Portsmouth, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking an Office Manager in the Dover, NH area. This is an exciting opportunity to work in close-knit environment with a growing company. This company offers a small, collaborative office environment. This is a great opportunity to work in an organization that values offering and providing exceptional customer service. This is a chance to join a dynamic team that focuses on organization and strong work ethic.
Responsibilities of the Office Manager:
• General office upkeep and coordination
• Calendar management for corporate office
• Act as office contact and handle necessary communications internally and externally
• Monthly Bank account reconciliation
• Cash balance management
• Process mail/deposit checks & accounts receivable
• Invoice/invoice approval management
• Process Accounts payable
Experience and Qualifications of the Office Manager:
• Requires Mac computer knowledge
• Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite- especially Outlook and Excel
• Quickbooks experience preferred
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2-3 years’ related experience
This is a full time, Monday through Friday position. The ideal candidate will be a strong independent worker with ability to adapt to current office needs. This position is looking for a candidate with a wide span of experience including technology, bookkeeping and office operations.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.