Speciality: Administrative & Executive Assistants
Location: Andover, MA, USA
Type: Full Time
The Leddy Group is seeking an Office Manager for a respected company in Andover, MA. This is an opportunity to join a goal driven team that works hard to provide its clients with trusted guidance. This position is a full time, supplemental to permanent position.
Responsibilities of the Office Manager:
- Manage office calendar and appointments as well as travel and itineraries
- Handle both visitors and incoming/outgoing phone calls- including screening/fielding prospects
- Prepare correspondence as needed as well as monthly expense reports
- Set up and maintain business files
- Coordinate with internal partners as needed
Requirements of the Office Manager:
- Must be proficient in MS office including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Extremely reliable and goal orientated
- Expertise in multi-tasking and project management
- Able to work independently and self-motivate
This is perfect opportunity to work in a growing team while gaining administrative experience. This is a chance to kick-start a long term career!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.