Our Nashua, NH client is seeking an Operations Administrator on a full-time basis! This interim-to-direct role is responsible for providing administrative support to the operations team. The ideal candidate is highly organized, has strong computer skills, and is a great communicator!
Responsibilities of the Operations Administrator
- Drafts and distributes internal and external reports and correspondence
- Maintains electronic and paper files and records
- Updates production planning software
- Fills in for other departments, as needed
- Assists in counting inventory
- Schedules meetings
- Other administrative tasks, as required
Qualifications of the Operations Administrator
- Associate degree and/or 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Good data entry skills
- High attention to detail and able to multi-task
- Team player
Please submit your resume in confidence for this position. We look forward to connecting with you!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.