A growing company is seeking a responsible Operations Assistant to help their office run smoothly. This position offers flexible daytime hours and is perfect for someone with experience as a buyer or sales administrative assistant. Whether you’re interested in a short-term opportunity or a direct-hire position, take the next step in your career at this great organization!
Responsibilities of the Operations Assistant
- Check sales orders for accuracy
- Assist Purchasing with sold goods
- Write and distribute email, memos, letters, and forms
- Maintain filing system
- Perform additional administrative tasks as assigned, such as taking minutes at meetings, scheduling appointments, or ordering supplies
Qualifications of the Operations Assistant
- Proven experience as a sales or office administrative assistant or purchaser
- Knowledge of office management systems, procedures, and equipment
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize work and multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The typical schedule for this Operations Assistant position is Tuesday through Saturday, but the client may be open to Monday through Friday. Pay depends on experience. Apply today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.