A busy metal fabrication company is looking for a hands-on Operations Manager in Biddeford, ME! You’ll run this business’s daily operations, working to continuously improve efficiency in production and processes. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity that is perfect for someone with proven leadership skills and the ability to inspire the best from this company’s fantastic employees!
Responsibilities of the Operations Manager
- Organize and oversee production and manufacturing processes, ensuring standards are met for efficiency, productivity, cost effectiveness, quality, and customer requirements
- Promote continuous improvement programs and corrective action processes
- Lead, coach, motivate, and engage employees to achieve operational objectives and goals
- Ensure employees adhere to safety rules and company policies
Qualifications of the Operations Manager
- Prior management experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in a large corporate setting
- Lean Six Sigma training
- Keen eye for production and process improvement
- Exposure to Acquisitions is a plus
- Ability to effectively lead and work well as part of a team
- Willing to roll up sleeves and be on the production floor
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
Salary is commensurate with experience, ranging from $95,000-$110,000/year. If you are ready to take charge and be an integral part of this company’s continued success, apply now for this Operations Manager position!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.