A busy metal fabrication company is looking for a hands-on Operations Manager! You’ll run this business’s daily operations, working to continuously improve efficiency in production and processes. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity that is perfect for someone with proven leadership skills and the ability to inspire the best from this company’s fantastic employees!
Responsibilities of the Operations Manager
- Organize and oversee production and manufacturing processes, ensuring standards are met for efficiency, productivity, cost effectiveness, quality, and customer requirements
- Promote continuous improvement programs and corrective action processes
- Lead, coach, motivate, and engage employees to achieve operational objectives and goals
- Ensure employees adhere to safety rules and company policies
Qualifications of the Operations Manager
- Prior management experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in a large corporate setting
- Lean Six Sigma training
- Keen eye for production and process improvement
- Exposure to Acquisitions is a plus
- Ability to effectively lead and work well as part of a team
- Willing to roll up sleeves and be on the production floor
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
Salary is commensurate with experience, ranging from $95,000-$120,000/year. If you are ready to take charge and be an integral part of this company’s continued success, apply now for this Operations Manager position!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.