Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Manchester, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking new team members to help in our client’s manufacturing operations, in Manchester NH! This operator is a great, long term opportunity with room for growth!
This is a growing, employee focused, contract manufacturer of precision Swiss style machined components for multiple markets.
Secondary Operator Responsibilities:
- Ability to run drill presses, sanders and, at times, a pedestal grinder.
- Deburring very small parts under a microscope is a plus.
- Ability to spin metal chips with Millennium’s chip spinner.
- Prepare bar stock for the Swiss machines on the upshop floor.
- Be a team player.
- Ability to work unsupervised
Secondary Operator Qualifications:
- Ability to work with basic hand tools (hand grinders, deburring tools).
- Ability to lift up to 40-50lbs. at times.
- Ability to multitask between assignments.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Someone who comes to work on time every day, who can be trusted to complete the jobs that are assigned daily with no issues.
Pay is $13/hr or more DOE
1st or 2nd shift operator available : Part-time OR full-time hours!
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.