Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
If you are in search of a great entry-level job with first shift hours and competitive pay that you can start right away, then this Packager/Assembler opening is for you! You’ll package small components for a friendly, family-owned business in the West Lebanon, NH area.
Responsibilities of the Packager/Assembler
- Gather small, lightweight, rubber-coated metal tools for packaging
- Place the correct number of tools into boxes
- Label, package, and shelve boxes according to instructions
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Packager/Assembler
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. occasionally
- Comfortable with repetitive motions
- Detail-oriented and dependable
Hours for this full-time position are Monday through Friday, 7:00am-4:00pm, with a paid 30-minute lunch. Don’t hesitate to apply, join this small company as a Packager/Assembler today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.