Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Would you like to work for a company that keeps you busy but has a casual, laidback vibe? An innovative and fast-growing beverage company is looking for a Packout Associate at its facility in Seabrook, NH! In this position, you will play a critical role in ensuring quality control, as yours would be the last hands that touch a product before it is sent out.
Responsibilities of the Packout Associate
- Perform repack activities such as relabeling, redating, shrink wrapping, and assembling pallets
- During a canning run, identify any malfunctions with equipment, such as repeated poor label application, damaged cans, poor or false dates, leaking seams, etc., and report to the Packout Manager for resolution
- Assist in prepping for runs, folding boxes, setting up the labeler, and making sure there are enough materials ready to complete the run
- Help clean the area when a run/shift is complete
- Come to work ready and willing to help in any way the Packout Manager instructs to complete the shift successfully with as little waste as possible
- Monitor product quality throughout canning runs, and communicate any issues that arise immediately to ensure quality product is sent out
- Help maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Perform all assigned tasks in a timely, organized manner
- Assist with additional projects and activities as needed
Qualifications of the Packout Associate
- Consistent work experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Safety-first mindset
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to complete tasks in a timely manner
Choose from two different shifts to best fit your schedule! Work either Monday through Thursday from 1:00pm-11:00pm, or Friday through Sunday, 7:00am-7:00pm. Pay for both shifts ranges from $16-$18/hour, depending on experience. Apply today for this Packout Associate position!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to Seacoast@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.749.4810.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.