Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Dover, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Trendsetting merchandising company in Dover, NH is seeking a Pad Printer in their garment department. This company offers a fun and casual environment in which dedicated employees are given the opportunity to grow their skills.
Responsibilities of a Pad Printer:
- Removing size tags from garments
- Staging garments for printing
- Preparing the ink for printing
- Operating the Pad Printer
- General cleaning of pad printer and plates
- Counting and boxing finished goods
- Cross-training in Production Department
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Requirements for a Pad Printer:
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Time management skills
- High Attention to Detail
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience
The schedule for this position is Monday through Thursday; 7:00a-5:30p, starting pay is $12.00/hour.
Job Location: Dover, NH 03820
Leddy Group is a privately-owned regional staffing organization. We specialize in many areas including light industrial, skilled manufacturing, administrative, engineering, executive, human resources, accounting, and finance. View all of our current openings at leddygroup.com.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-749-4810 or apply online. Please reference job number 39430.