Location: Manchester, NH, USA
This company has been providing specialized lighting option to specialty industries around the world for the last sixty years.
If you have an interest in entering a career within manufacturing, then please consider this entry level assembly position.
1st Shift Panel Assembler Responsibilities:
- Plan and layout panel assembly operations and activities to assure smooth panel fabrication.
- Use of hammers, tape measures and reading blueprint assembly instructions.
- Assemble panels; layout and final fabrication of panels, align and adjust muntins and mullions, check resin line and apply, insert insulations, and hand trim excess materials.
- Inspect panels for defects
- Load or ensure finished or fabricated panels are loaded onto dollies and delivered to next operation
1st Shift Panel Assembler Qualifications:
- Ability to complete large assembly operations
- Must be able to lift 30-50 lbs. frequently throughout shift
- Must have manufacturing background, can have warehouse, large assembly
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to pass a background check upon hire
This first shift schedule works Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm and offers a starting pay of $14/hour.
To apply for this position, please call Leddy Group at 603-666-4051, email Bedford@leddygroup.com or visit our website at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.