Location: Dover, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
If you have recent family law experience and solid knowledge of court rules, apply now for this full-time Paralegal opportunity in Dover, NH! Our client is continuously growing and needs someone with strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment to support their family law practice.
Responsibilities of the Paralegal
- Draft legal documents and routine correspondence
- Prepare and gather information for depositions, discovery, etc.
- Communicate with clients and opposing counsel
- Schedule appointments
- Help attorneys with preparation for trial
- Other tasks, as required
Qualifications of the Paralegal
- Must have recent family law and NH legal experience (experience with Maine law would be great!)
- 2+ years of recent comparable experience
- At least intermediate MS Office skills
- Strong ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Apply now for this direct hire opportunity!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.