Full Time Bookkeeper
Full Time Bookkeeper
Speciality: Accounting & Finance
Location: White River Junction, Hartford, VT, USA
Type: Part Time
Leddy Group is seeking a full time Bookkeeper for a company in White River Junction, Vermont. This is a great opportunity to join a company that has been in the community, providing excellent customer service for over 10 years.
This is a chance to get your foot in the door with a stable company who fosters a positive work environment paired with a fantastic team.
Responsibilities of the full time Bookkeeper will include:
- Process of Invoices/Bills through Quickbooks
- Assistance with processing payroll, and recording employee’s time
- Production of Financial Statements through Quickbooks
- Printing payroll checks and giving those to the employee’s
- General office duties as assigned
- Process payments
- General Ledger
- Other office duties as needed
Requirements of the Bookkeeper:
- Must have prior Bookkeeping experience
- Must have experience with Quickbooks.
- Knowledge of Excel and Word
- Must be detail oriented, motivated, and organized
- Must have strong communication, problem-solving, negotiation, and mathematical skills
This is a full time, long-term position for the right candidate. This position offers a great team atmosphere working closely with the owner as well as competitive pay and benefits! Don’t wait; send your resume today!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.