Part Time Comptroller
Part Time Comptroller
Speciality: Accounting & Finance
Location: Lebanon, NH, USA
Type: Part Time
While many things are not business as usual, we do have some organizations that remain in need of assistance and are hiring. If part-time work sounds attractive to you right now, we have a great opportunity!
Leddy Group is seeking a Part-Time Comptroller in the Lebanon, NH area. This is an opportunity to work with a locally ingrained company that value helping others above all. This is a perfect fit for someone who is driven by their desire to succeed while playing a crucial role in the company.
The Day in a Life as a Part-Time Comptroller:
- Review Cash reconciliations and property financial statements monthly
- Assist with preparation of annual, monthly and quarterly statements/budgets
- Assist with annual and per diem financial audits
- Record capital transactions, including sales and acquisitions
- Be ready to help in other areas as needed by CFO/financial department
Requirements of Part-Time Comptroller:
- CPA required
- Microsoft knowledge: including Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Accounting software experience, preferably with Yardi Voyager and Sage 50
- Experience with partnership accounting, consolidations, and taxes preferred
- Ability to work independently while being extremely detail orientated
This is a chance to work in a rewarding field while growing professionally in the Lebanon, NH area.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com. We are here to help! Leddy Group offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.