Speciality: Office Support & Customer Service
Location: Portsmouth, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Well known HVAC/R mechanical company is seeking a multi-tasking individual to purchase inventory on demand and working with techs and customers to provide outstanding customer service as well as pull and put away inventory in the warehouse. This role is a hybrid of administrative and warehousing duties, so if you’re tired of only sitting behind a desk all day, this could be your next role!
Responsibilities of the Parts Buyer:
- Correspond daily with HVAC techs and customers
- Source & acquire parts and materials to perform repairs
- Data entry, filing, misc. admin tasks
- Pull and stock inventory as needed and operate forklift
Qualifications for the Parts Buyer:
- Must have one year of prior customer service experience
- Buying and warehouse experience is preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs occasionally and stand/walk/sit for 8 hour shift
- Must have strong verbal communications skills, excellent interpersonal skills to provide customer service, highly organized and be energetic
This is a permanent position, schedule is working Monday thru Friday; 8:00am-4:30pm.