Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Lebanon, NH, USA
Type: Part Time
Leddy Group is currently looking for a Patient Transporter. This is not only an excellent way to start your career in the medical field, but you will also become certified in Basic Life Support. You will be provided with proper training that will set you up for success to start your career and continue to allow room for continued growth.
About Our Client:
Our client is truly making a difference in the medical field, and this is your opportunity to be a part of it. They take great pride in serving over 1.9 million patients within the New England area. Our client is extremely well known for their high performance in multiple specialties and procedures.
- You will provide transportation of patients safely and efficiently.
- You will be responsible for the proper sanitation of equipment before each transport and upon the completion of the assignment.
- You will be responsible for stocking equipment and tools.
Why Should You Apply?
- This position offers a great working schedule that does not require you to work weekends.
- You will be certified in Basic Life Support.
- You will always be working in a team setting.
- Your safety will be valued and well taken care of within our client’s company.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.