A Portsmouth, NH financial services organization is looking for a Collections Specialist for their team! This position is responsible for locating and communicating with customers that are behind on payments and negotiate payment plans or pursue legal action. The ideal candidate has collections experience and/or a business education and is skilled in communicating with diplomacy.
Responsibilities of the Collections Specialist
- Review accounts and contact past-due customers
- Discuss options with customers
- Negotiate terms of settlements
- Prepare materials for legal actions, if necessary
- Maintain records, including payments
- Perform other related tasks and projects
Qualifications of the Collections Specialist
- 3+ years of collections experience and/or
- Basic MS Office skills
- Good communication skills and ability to be friendly and professional
- Ability to negotiate
- Strong organizational skills
Please share your resume in confidence for this opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.