Specialty: Accounting & Finance, Human Resources
Our Dover, NH client is looking to add a Payroll Manager to its team! Payroll experience is desired but NOT required; however, you must be open to training, highly detail oriented, and an advanced Excel user. This is a fantastic full-time opportunity to learn for a customer-centric team player!
Responsibilities of the Payroll Manager
- Process payroll for multi-state operations
- Complete weekly and monthly reports
- Create payroll journal entries
- Manage all tax filings and labor reports
- Other related tasks
Qualifications of the Payroll Manager
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work at a fast pace
- Experience in processing payroll, especially multi-state, is desired
- Prior experience with both profit and nonprofit environments desired
- Task oriented
Please share your resume in confidence for this Payroll Manager opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.