Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Join our growing and fast-paced Portsmouth, NH client as a Payroll Specialist! The ideal candidate is a flexible team player who is not afraid to ask questions and has experience processing a high volume of payroll. This full-time, direct-hire role offers a collaborative environment, opportunities for growth, and a competitive benefits package!
Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist
- Process payroll on a bi-weekly basis
- Ensure all payroll information is accurate
- Update employee information that affects payroll, such as wage garnishments, terminations, pay changes, etc.
- Assist employees with payroll-related information
- Provide information to auditors
- Prepare and maintain accurate records and reports
- Perform other related tasks and projects, as required
Qualifications of the Payroll Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Business Administration, HR, or a related field
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of payroll
- Experience processing payroll using ADP Workforce Now
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
Salary is commensurate with experience for this Payroll Specialist opportunity, from $65,000-$70,000/year. We look forward to hearing from you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.