Specialty: Accounting & Finance, Human Resources
Join our growing and fast-paced Portsmouth, NH client as a Payroll Specialist! This full-time, direct hire role comes with a comprehensive benefits package and is responsible for accurately and efficiently processing payroll on a bi-weekly basis. The right candidate is a flexible team player with at least three years of prior payroll experience.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist
- Process payroll on a bi-weekly basis
- Ensure all payroll information is accurate
- Update employee information that affects payroll, such as wage garnishments, terminations, pay changes, etc.
- Assist employees with payroll-related information
- Provide information to auditors
- Create reports on a regular and ad hoc basis, as needed
- Perform other related tasks and projects, as required
Qualifications of the Payroll Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting, HR, or a related field
- 3+ years of prior related experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of payroll
- Proficient in ADP payroll and MS Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Good problem-solving skills
Please share your resume in confidence for this Payroll Specialist opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.