Speciality: Accounting & Finance
Location: Manchester, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
We have a full-time Payroll Specialist opportunity in Manchester, NH waiting for you! Our client needs someone with at least two years of hands-on payroll processing experience and strong knowledge of federal and state payroll laws. Although it’s not necessary, experience with Ceridian Dayforce is a plus!
Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist
- Process payroll and prepare reports
- Resolve issues with payroll prior to finalizing
- Enter data into HR information system (new hires, terminations, transfers, and any other data entry)
- Process new hires and lead onboarding
- Prepare reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Perform other administrative tasks as necessary
Qualifications of the Payroll Specialist
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of payroll processing experience
- Experience in reconciling payroll and quarterly and year-end reporting
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and compliance
- Ability to create customized reports
- Excellent communication skills
- Above-average skills using Microsoft Excel and Word
If you have the required experience and skills and are looking for a new opportunity, apply now for this full-time Payroll Specialist position in Manchester!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.