Specialty: Accounting & Finance
We are seeking qualified candidates for a full-time, direct hire Payroll Specialist opportunity in Hampton, NH! You and others within a small team will process payroll for the organization’s employees on a bi-weekly basis in an efficient and accurate manner, as well as perform other related tasks. Our growing client is looking for an organized and detail-oriented individual with a bachelor’s degree and at least two years of high-volume payroll experience for this role.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist
- Process bi-weekly payroll accurately and efficiently for large organization
- Process special and manual payroll as needed
- Ensure employee payroll information is up to date
- Answer questions and/or resolve issues related to payroll
- Ensure year-end tax information is processed
- Perform other related tasks and duties
Qualifications of the Payroll Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or similar field of study
- At least 2 years of related payroll experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and ADP Workforce Now
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong customer service background
- Ability to maintain confidential information
Please share your resume in confidence for this Payroll Specialist opportunity offering $50,000-60,000/year, DOE. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.