Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Milford, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is currently seeking candidates for a 2nd Shift PCB Inspector in Milford, NH for our partner, Cirtronics!
This is a long-term, permanent opportunity for the right candidate! The PCB Inspector is responsible for the visual inspection of printed circuit board assemblies in various stages of production.
Responsibilities of the PCB Inspector:
- Inspecting Printed Circuit Boards
- Soldering and rework
- Performing visual inspection using a microscope
- Completing documentation and delivering inspected Printed Circuit Boards
- Works with minimal supervision and may be responsible for training others
- Will work with many different departments within the company
Qualifications of the PCB Inspector:
- High School diploma or GED
- IPC-A-610 Certification preferred
- Mil STD-2000 Certification preferred
- Fine motor skill dexterity and accuracy
- Ability to work with small components and a microscope
- Following Bill of Material (BOM)
- Basic math and computer skills
- Good communications skills
- Ability to read and write English
- Excellent near-sighted vision
- Previous experience in related industry
Shift is Monday-Thursday 12pm-10pm
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.