Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
An electronics company is looking for a PCB Solderer to join their first shift team in Portsmouth, NH! In this position, you will perform a variety of assembly operations on electronic components and subassemblies while also leading and training fellow employees. This is a great full-time, long-term role in a relaxed, drama-free workplace.
Responsibilities of the PCB Solderer
- Perform detailed assembly, soldering, and inspection of electrical components on printed circuit boards
- Use soldering irons, basic hand tools, microscope, and assembly fixtures
- Solder/inspect miniature connectors, SMT discrete components, BGAs, and wires under magnification
- Follow work instructions, assembly notes, schematics, and drawings to complete operations to customer specifications
- Inspect product to verify conformance to workmanship standards
- Train other employees in advanced soldering/inspection skills as required
- Support and follow all quality and safety standards, and maintain an ESD-safe environment
Qualifications of the PCB Solderer
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree or certificate in related Manufacturing/Quality discipline a plus
- 2 or more years of relevant soldering and/or soldering inspection experience
- Current IPC or J-STD soldering certification desirable
- Self-motivated quick learner who can work with minimum supervision
- Good problem-solving skills
- Team player with a high level of personal integrity
- Prior team lead experience is a plus
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm. Pay depends on experience, ranging from $18-$21/hour. Apply today for this PCB Solderer position!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.