Periop Services Supervisor
Periop Services Supervisor
Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A medical facility is seeking a Supervisor for their Perioperative Services department. You’ll work second shift hours but be responsible for ensuring effective day-to-day operations and adequate rotation of all supplies on both second and third shift. The ideal candidate is patient, well-organized, and able to motivate a team in a fast-paced environment. If that sounds like you, then don’t miss this amazing opportunity at a premier employer!
Responsibilities of the Periop Services Supervisor
- Adjust staffing/workload and design all work systems and processes to deliver value to patients and customers
- Help establish and maintain departmental policies and SOPs
- Select, train, and review employees, providing clear feedback on performance
- Partner with fellow supervisors to ensure cooperation, communication, consistency, and teamwork; enlist staff in continuous improvement initiatives
- Manage payroll processing and keep records
- Develop, monitor, and report on key performance measures
- Supervise the flow of materials and supplies entering and leaving the storeroom within assigned areas, and utilize electronic inventory systems
- Work with the Controller to troubleshoot material flow issues and ensure adequate rotation of all supplies while simultaneously dispensing expired or recalled products
- Communicate regularly with the department manager and other supervisors regarding safety concerns, customer and employee complaints, personnel issues, process changes, and other relevant issues
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
Qualifications of the Periop Services Supervisor
- Associate’s degree with 3 years of supervisory level experience or the equivalent in education and experience
- Current registration with the New Hampshire Board of Registration for Medical Technicians
- Leadership skills in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and organizational skills required
- High level of computer proficiency desired
- OR experience is a plus
Hours are Monday through Friday, 3:00pm-11:30pm. Pay depends on experience. We look forward to hearing from you about this Periop Services Supervisor opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.