Pick Pack Associate
Pick Pack Associate
Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Rochester, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A distribution center in Rochester, NH is looking to add a Pick/Pack Associate to its team. If you are dependable and like a job where you can be up on your feet, this is a great opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Pick/Pack Associate
- Fulfill orders using pick sheets to locate items by specific style, size, and color as designated
- Place picked products into correctly sized shipping boxes
- Scan pick sheet and product to confirm accuracy of order
- Seal shipping boxes and affix labels
- Ensure customer shipping requirements and deadlines are met
- Assist with general warehouse duties, e.g., unloading containers, staging cartons, and recycling cardboard
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Pick/Pack Associate
- Previous warehouse and/or pick/pack experience is preferred
- Previous experience with a scanner system is a plus
- Ability to stand throughout your shift
- Ability to work well independently and with others
- Strong attention to detail
Hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Pay starts at $15/hour. Apply today for this Pick/Pack Associate position!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to Seacoast@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.749.4810.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.