Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Plaistow, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is hiring for a 1st shift, short term Picker/Packer position!
This 8-12 week assignment is a great way to gain some extra income and additional skills to add to your resume! This is with a great company that is looking for you to start ASAP!
Responsibilities of Picker/Packer:
- Assemble small plastic components, package for shipment
- Maintain clean and organized workstation
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards
- Identify product defects and follow appropriate procedures for documentation
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Assist packaging products by shrink wrapping, boxing, taping, and / or labeling.
Qualifications of Picker/Packer:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be on time and reliable
- Basic reading skills. Must be able to follow directions
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Physical demands and abilities
- Regularly lift 30-50 pounds
- Regularly perform repetitive tasks both standing and seated
- Have manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately
1st shift, Pay is $13/hr